Job Role : Software Development – VoIP Engineer
Designation : Software Developer-VoIP
Experience : Min. 1 year to 3 Years.
Job Location : Ahmedabad, SG Highway
Skills set required :
• The candidate must be well versed with VoIP Technology and SIP Protocol
• Adequate knowledge in any of the open source platforms such as Asterisk, FreeSWITCH, OpenSIPS, Kamailio, WebRTC
• Sufficient knowledge of Mysql Database & Linux
• Should have Good troubleshooting skills
• Sufficient Knowledge & understanding of tools like IPTables, Fail2ban, wireshark, tcpdum, sipp
• Good Knowledge & understanding of Database Replication, Heartbeat configuration & Programming Skills of C/C ++ will add advantage.
• Excellent communication skill &should be able to communicate & write in English
Must Skills: Asterisk or Freeswitch Development Experience
10 AM to 7 PM (However it is flexible as the employee can reach up to 10.30 AM)
Working Hours, a candidate has to work in a day: 8.5 Hours + Lunch and
Off days: 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturdays, all Sundays + Festival Leaves (14) as decided by company + Paid Leaves (18)
Sandwich Leave Policy: No
Interested candidates may share their profiles on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on 8238358435.